Pyxis is looking for a Sr. Technical Consultant to join the Pyxis CX Team on a new project for an important client in the US.
Pyxis has presence in 7 countries, we have more than 10 business units and our team has more than 350 collaborators. Join us!
This team member will assist the Application Architect in their various leadership duties and will be responsible for:
- Helping guide more junior team members
- Implementing particularly complex components of the Integration Abstraction Layer (IAL)
- Troubleshooting challenges with integrations, feeds, and any errors that arise with data ingestion.
- Scripting configuration processes that can be used in support of release management processes.
(English) This team member should have direct experience with the following technologies/concepts:
- Java Spring
- RESTful Web Service creation and consumption
- Using Java to parse JSON, XML, and CSV files
(English) We would also like to see some experience but do not require experience with:
- Concepts related to Message Brokers including Event Listeners and Message Queues
- Enterprise search engines and indexing concepts
- Concepts related to data feeds and migration including building ETL processes, error handling, creatingscheduled jobs.
- Microsoft Logic Apps
- SAP BTP or Integration Suite